Special Events Management
Daven Seebarran Consulting also offers full-service high-end event management services that specialize in all types of events, big and small. We focus on corporate events, educational seminars and conferences, and festivals. Daven Seebarran and his team provide a personalized approach to events management, including project management, branding, marketing, and financial management.
SIGNATURE EVENTS WE HAVE MANAGED
Edmonton Pride Festival is the fourth largest pride festival in Canada. The festival spans 10 days and starting with a parade, attracting over 25,000 people. Daven Seebarran Consulting managed the logistics of the entire festival.
The Decadent Cabaret is a fundraiser to support various charitable causes in Canada. The event brings together performance artists from a variety of disciplines on one stage. The event raises money for children's charities.
We Belong is a signature annual fundraiser held by Peel HIV & AIDS Network. The event is a breakfast featuring guest speakers and live performances. We assisted in the planning and implementation of the inaugural event.
CONFERENCES WE HAVE MANAGED
- Alberta Harm Reduction Conference
- Alberta Positive Voices Conference
- CATIE Regional Conference
- University of Toronto & St. Michael's Hospital: SOON Roundtable
- Fishbowl Research Conference
- Iftar Nights, MABELLEarts
- Seva Sparks Gala, Seva Food Bank
- Pomegranate Ball, Peel HIV & AIDS Network
- Class of '62 Dinner, University of Alberta
- Walk for Life Peel
Have an event idea you'd like us to execute?
Contact us today!